Updating ownership info – selling/transfer of ownership Pleasure Craft

A change of ownership must be sent in writing to the Registrar at your ship’s port of registry, and must include the following documents: Bill of Sale;Statement of Qualification for Vessel Registration; Appointment of an Authorized Representative; and payment of appropriate fee.

A change of address must be sent in writing (via e-mail, mail or facsimile) to the Registrar at your ship’s Port of Registry and should include the following information: name of vessel;official number,port of registry,and owner’s name

** There is no fee for a change of address.

For any information regarding your vessel, you should contact the Registrar at your Port of Registry. – toll-free telephone number: 1-877-242-8770.